And I’m on fire for you, clearly
Tomorrow (later today at 8pm)
- I tell him
I love him “I like him quite a lot” - less weird, dignity preserved
- Hopefully he can read what I mean from that and I don’t have to describe it any further.
- Hopefully he asks questions. He won’t. But hopefully.
He might ask awkward things
- How long has this been going on for?Answer - Too long. (Three fucking years)
- Does anyone else know?Answer - No. (Yes)
- Is this the only reason we’re friends?
- Is this the only reason we went on holiday(s)?
Should I still be lying to him?
Am I allowed to ask awkward things? Obvs wouldn’t.
- So are you gay now orrrr..?
- Skype & online profiles. ahem
- Is your virginity still intact? Norty
- Why doesn’t your brother even look like you?
- Will you abandon your placement year and come back to Plymouth?
It’s a pretty significant day for this blog, as the majority of it is anticipating this very day eventually happening. My main objective is to tell him while gently coercing his own sensibilities. Given that he rarely shows sensibility, the chances of him showing it in the middle of a pub is unlikely. Might have to relocate proceedings.
If it actually happened. He’s gay (or bi but ew ) + (plus) he actually likes me.
- Convince my parents that he’s not actually a prick despite him being a bit of prick.
- Strive to become the more attractive one.
- Strive to remain the less camp one (I like football, he doesn’t)
- What’s the fucking crack with Gemma Lawrence?
What if he tells me to go and fuck myself because ‘no homo’ (or words to that effect)
- Tell him to go and fuck himself back (or words to that effect).
- Cry for an indefinite period, preferably in a sheltered, non-public location.
- Become a strong independent woman (Who don’t need no man)
- Track his progress (Skype and online profiles. ahem.) until he finally comes out.
Optional: Return to previous targets. Ew, Miles.